NEW FOR 2012
The Orra SX is the top of the line in the Orra family and incorporates a 9 High Performance Corrosion Resistand (HPCR™) bearing system for remarkable feel during retrieves. Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides extremely smooth drag pull and the strong X-Cräftic™ frame ensures the reel can stand up to corrosive conditions in fresh or saltwater.
The superline ready spool allows you to tie braid directly to the spool without a mono backing. An additional high capacity aluminum spool is included with the reel for monofilament lines.
- 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment for smoother operation
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Slow oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- X-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Aluminum spare monofilament spool
- Rotor brake design to stop early bail closure