The RB Bass group is proud to support this event. This year we will have 6 boats taking out a Teen angler for a day on the California delta. We would like to thank the Sponsor Family of www.rbbassfishing.net and other youth supporters for donating products to give to the Teen anglers. DM Custom Baits, Berkley,Stren,Powerbait,TTi Blakemore,Daiichi Hooks,Zipper worms co,Persuader Baits,Paradise Tackle Company,Bass Angler Magazine,Dobyns Rods,Real Fish Bait Co,Kent Brown Ultimate Bass,Outdoor Sportsman Stockton,Wrapped Graphics and Moto EFX.
The purpose of the Pro-Teen event is to introduce teenage kids to alternative activities, in our particular case it is tournament bass fishing. It is a chance for a kid, who otherwise does not have the opportunity, to enter and participate in a “pro style” tournament event. Potential Boaters, no fee required, take link above to sign up.
$35 Entry Fee which includes:
- Tackle pack of great value
- Commemorative participation plaque for each teen
- Snack pack & bottled water during the tournament
- Free Raffle Tickets
- BBQ after the tournament including family & friends
- One great day of fishing!!
Tournament will be held at Russo’s Marina
- Pre check-in on July 16th, between 4:30pm-6:00pm for both teens and boaters.
- Free Seminars by Pros following the Pre-check-in from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
- Check-in and partner pairing July 17th from 4:30 to 5:30 a.m.
- Blast off at 6:00 a.m. and Weigh-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
Activities throughout the event include:
- Free BBQ, 11th Annual Nutcase Chili King Cook Off
- Awards ceremony for all teens participating
- Huge raffle of donated products
Sign up details:
- Eligibility will be those teens, ages 13-19, who are not currently fishing as a Pro or Am in an organized “Pro-Am” tournament Circuit.
- Deadline to sign up is July 10, 2011. Entries must be received by this date.
- We reserve the right to exclude questionable participants & make changes to rules based on the discretion of the Board.
- Although we have set the maximum entry to a 60 contestant limit, we will continue to add confirmed teens as we are assured of boaters to cover the additional teens. These additional teens will be placed on a first come, first served standy by list.