This a great event a boater takes a Teen Angler out in a Pro-Am type format for a day of fun! Some kids have never fished and others are ready to hit the Tour! Either way its a fun event for everyone involved, so get your Teen signed up and Boaters Register now! Dont leave kids on the Dock!
The 17th Annual
C.O. Pro-Teen Classic
In Dedication To Our Friend Conroy Oakley
July 20, 2014
The purpose of the Pro-Teen event is to introduce teenage kids to alternative activities, in our particular case it is tournament bass fishing. It is a chance for a kid, who otherwise does not have the opportunity, to enter and participate in a “pro style” tournament event. Potential Boaters, no fee required, take link above to sign up.
$35 Entry Fee which includes:
- Tackle pack of great value
- Commemorative participation plaque for each teen
- Snack pack & bottled water during the tournament
- Free Raffle Tickets
- BBQ after the tournament including family & friends
- One great day of fishing!!
Tournament will be held at Russo’s Marina
- Pre check-in on July 19th, between 4:00pm-6:00pm for both teens and boaters.
- Check-in and partner pairing July 20th from 4:30am to 5:30am.
- Blast off at 6:00 a.m. and Weigh-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
Activities throughout the event include:
- Free BBQ, 14th Annual Nutcase Chili King Cook Off
- Awards ceremony for all teens participating
- Huge raffle of donated products
Sign up details:
- Eligibility will be those teens, ages 13-19, who are not currently fishing as a Pro or Am in an organized “Pro-Am” tournament Circuit.
- Deadline to sign up is July 16, 2014. Entries must be received by this date.
- We reserve the right to exclude questionable participants & make changes to rules based on the discretion of the Board.
- Although we have set the maximum entry to a 60 contestant limit, we will continue to add confirmed teens as we are assured of boaters to cover the additional teens. These additional teens will be placed on a first come, first served standy by list.
REGISTRATION IS now live! Click Here.
Jordan Coe a Nice Bass caught with Ron Howe