RB Bass Fishing Group Teams up with Pure Fishing
The RB Bass Fishing Group is excited to Team up with Pure Fishing a global family of fishing tackle. Pure fishing has many brands to suit a anglers needs from beginner to advanced and all levels in between from freshwater to saltwater they have it covered! With Brands like Berkley,Abu Garcia,Trilene,Shakespeare,Spiderwire,Stren,Pflueger,Penn,Mitchel,All Star Rods and Johnson to mention a few.
About Pure Fishing
Pure Fishing is a global family of quality fishing tackle brands, offering a broad range of products that meet or exceed the needs of today’s anglers.
- 2007 – Pure Fishing and Shakespeare Fishing Tackle join forces to form the world’s largest fishing tackle company, adding the Shakespeare, Ugly Stik, Penn, All Star Rods, Pflueger, and XTools brands.
- 2004 – Stren is acquired
- 2003 – 7Strand joins Pure Fishing
- 2000 – Pure Fishing acquires the Mitchell, Johnson and Spiderwire brands from Johnson Worldwide Associates
- 2000 – Outdoor Technologies Group becomes Pure Fishing
- 1995 – Abu Garcia joins Outdoor Technologies Group
- 1988 – Berkley Fishing acquires Fenwick and becomes Outdoor Technologies Group
Today, Pure Fishing addresses the needs of anglers around the world with a strong portfolio of leading brands. We are dedicated to helping you have more fun and catch more fish.