Now finishing well – or just participating in Coors Light Future Pro Tour competition, can put more cash in your pocket than ever before… so for the upcoming 2018 season, don’t leave good “money on the table”, but take full advantage of all the CASH money that is available to you just for competing with product you may already own!
For example….if you fish a Coors Light Future Pro Tour event and:
• Own a Triton – win up to $7,000 at each event
• Own a Nitro – win up to $3,000 at each event
• Own a Skeeter – win up to $3,000 at each event
• Own a Mercury outboard – win up to $150 CASH at each event
• Own a Talon – win up to $500 CASH at each event
• Own a Navionics card – win up to $700 in cash and prizes
• Own a RAM Truck – win up to $250 – at each event
• Own Gamakatsu Hooks – win up to $50 Big Fish CASH at each event
Also…FOR JUST PARTICIPATING in FPT events, every 5th team out-of-the-money, can win up to $500 in RAM Trucks “Trickle Down” cash!
This represents over $9,000 in extra cash you could win at each 2018 Coors Light Future Pro Tour event!
These CASH awards, along with our “easy to calculate” payout matrix that guarantees a PURE 80% at-the-ramp payout, and $200 paid out for the last check, could make your next event a very profitable trip!
Call today to get signed up for the season openers on Feb 17th at New Melones, and March 31st at Lake Berryessa!
Angler’s Press Outdoors – 916-768-0938
For details and specifics regarding these contingency programs please visit