Sacramento ISE Show Jan 20-23rd 2011
1600 Exposition Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95815
Parking: $10.00 per car.
January 20 – 23, 2011 (Thursday to Sunday)
Thursday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
FREE – Youth and Children 15 years and under
FREE – Active Military with military ID card
Escape to the Outdoors…
ISE Sacramento is now not only Califiornia’s largest sportsmen and sportfishing-boat show–the ISE is Northern California’s ONLY sportsman show.
Don’t miss your once-a-year chance to celebrate the outdoors with family and friends, capture show-priced bargains, and meet face-to-face with guides and lodge owners from nearby and around the world.
Here’s just some of what’s new at ISE Sacramento:
- Major expansion of fly-fishing factory, retail and seminars, hosted by the American Fly Fishing Trade Association (Hall C)
- NRA Hollywood Guns Museum display: Wayne, Die Hard, Eastwood, Luke Skywalker (Star Wars), Damon…more!
- New Orvis Fly Fishing 101 teaching program (free; next to Fisherman’s Warehouse booth)
- All-new Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Great Elk Tour
- All-new Eastmans’ Hunting Journals Trophy Deer Tour
- Enlarged RMEF Rifle and Gear Raffle, with proceeds going to California habitat-conservation programs
- Weekend Camp Cooking contest and daily cooking lessons
- Free Spey-casting lessons by instructors Jeff Putnam and John Hazel
- Top national bass superstars Skeet Reese,Jay Yelas and top big-bass angler Mike Long
- Special appearance by Jim Burnworth, host of Western Extreme TV
- “Wild Justice” (National Geographic TV) wardens and “War in the Woods” authors Lt. John Nores Jr. and James Swan lead an expert panel that reveals how California Fish & Game wardens are fighting for your hunting and fishing spots!
- Author Tom Stienstra and radio personality Bob Simms on Trophy Bucks & Trout–Two for One!
- Cooking-game clinics by author and blogger Hank Shaw of HunterAnglerGardenerCook.com
- Hog-butchering clinic by Hank Shaw (Friday, Adventure Theater)
- Refuse to Be a Victim (NRA) clinics; ladies and youth, take 45 minutes to learn how to be more safe, wherever you go!
- How to book fly-fishing travel “Ask the Experts” panel, hosted by Yellow Dog Fly Fishing, with traveling anglers Greg Thomas and Amy Hazel
- How to choose a fly (trout, steelhead, salmon, bass), hosted by Kelly Galloup, Rob Crandall, Greg Thomas and April Vokey
Plus these show favorites:
- DockDogs national contest (schedule and enter at DockDogs.com)
- Lowrance Sportfishing Electronics Theater with free daily clinics (sign up at the Lowrance booth near the theater)
- Sporting-Dog Arena seminars with new demos on pointing dogs, with national champions, mushing and agility dogs
- California Sportsman Theater, hosted by radio personality Sep Hendrickson
- Ultimate Bass Tank, presented by World Fishing Network and hosted by Kent Brown
- Elk-Calling and Accuracy-Casting Contests
- Giant Youth Outdoor Sports Fair, presented by Western Outdoor News. 20,000 sq. ft. (Building D) of hands-on fun and learning, all free for youth. Opens Friday at 3pm